Cosmetic Tattoing FAQ
Forms to download:
“ Emilia Beauty Art’s mission is dedicated to the health & care of your skin, to enhance your appearance & confidence. We want to make you look & feel your absolute best with our unique, cutting edge services."
“Feel your best with unique services."
Who should NOT receive Cosmetic Tattooing?
Any type of semi-permanent or permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetic (consult your doctor)
- Cancer treatment medications (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or psoriasis/eczema near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc)
- Sick (cold ,flu, etc.)
- Cosmetic injectables in the past 3 weeks
WHAT IS PERMANENT MAKEUP (PMU)?
Permanent makeup is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup, such as eyelining and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the face, lips, and eyelids.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions that are not answered on my FAQ form. Thank you!
The best way to contact me will be via e-mail:
I will respond to all emails within 48 hours. If you are emailing over a weekend
expect a 2-3 day response time .If have any further questions please contact me in
the email above.