Are Your Courses For Professional Makeup Artists?
My current courses are not designed to teach you how to become a pro makeup artist, however there is a lot of valuable information that will help you on your journey to becoming one, or as a ' top-up' if you're already working as a MUA. You will receive a certificate of completion once you have finished all the course content.
Why would I pay for this when I could just watch free tutorials on YouTube?
YouTube is great, don't get me wrong - it’s where our founder has been uploading tutorials and educating her community for years. It’s possible to learn a lot from YouTube but most of the time, the basics aren’t covered.
With my in-depth courses, you'll learn just about every technique for applying makeup from beginner to expert level. We go right back to the beginning and show you the basics, then build on each lesson with more and more advancing skills.
My courses equip you with relevant and up to date information delivered in the optimal order to effortlessly learn. Everything is beautifully laid out in one place and you are automatically guided through the lessons.
I guarantee that you will learn something new, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Are there different types of makeup lessons I can have?
Yes, there are different types of makeup lessons you can have, which your Serenity Makeup artist can tailor to suit your needs. Different makeup lesson options are below:
1. ‘NATURAL DAY’ MAKEUP LESSON – A makeup lesson where a Serenity Makeup artist will show you step by step how to create a natural day look or a more glamorous look for special occasions. This lesson is for all ages, as your artist will tailor the makeup to suit you.
2. ‘DAY TO EVENING’ MAKEUP LESSON– Learn with an artist the tips and tricks to creating a beautiful evening makeup look to suit your complexion and face shape. This is great if you would like to learn how to turn a natural day look into a more glam evening look for a special occasion.
3. ‘MUMS ON THE GO’ MAKEUP LESSON – A makeup lesson where an artist can show mums with small children, how to get an everyday natural makeup look in a routine which takes 5- 10 mins. Mums don’t have a lot of time to spend on themselves, which is why knowing simple quick techniques can make you feel really good without sacrificing a lot of time away from the kids.
4. ‘WOMEN AT WORK’ MAKEUP LESSON – A makeup lesson for women who are in the workplace, and would love to update their makeup look or learn some new techniques. This lesson is also perfect for women who are just going back to work after having children. If you are a bit out of the habit of wearing makeup, but would love a natural quick everyday makeup look which is suitable for the workplace, then this makeup lesson would be perfect for you.
5. ‘TEENAGE’ MAKEUP LESSON – A makeup lesson where an artist can teach your teenage daughter how to do a natural look. When learning how to use makeup for the first time, it is best to learn makeup techniques to apply makeup in the right way. Girls have a big interest in makeup at a younger age these days, so why not have them learn how to do it in a natural but beautiful way since they don’t need a lot of makeup.
6. ‘USE WHAT YOU OWN’ MAKEUP LESSON – A makeup lesson where an artist will teach you how to use the products you already own yourself at home. Your artist can see what makeup colours you own that suit you best, and will let you know what other colour options you could wear. A great way to use makeup that you’ve already got, that is sitting in the back of your drawers.